Best College Park, GA Moving Company
A community that offers hometown charm with accessible urban culture, College Park, GA, provides pure tranquility for individuals looking for a southern city to call home. Part of the greater metropolitan Atlanta area, College Park, GA is only 10 miles (17Km) driving distance from downtown, allowing residents to enjoy quiet suburban living with an occasional dabble in bustling city nightlife. The district’s median income falls around $39,164, while the median value of owner-occupied housing is $199,200. Extremely affordable living is one of the primary advantages of living in College Park.
Now, calling a friend or relative with a van or truck to relocate you may be tempting; however, this could cost more in the end. Going DIY often seems less expensive, but you might damage your home or furnishings, not to mention physically hurt yourself by carrying heavy objects. You should consider hiring a reliable College Park relocation specialist like Wirks Moving & Storage Company. Experts like us take the worry and stress out of relocating as they have the prep knowledge and training to protect your home and belongings. Our team also boasts over a decade of experience relocating homebuyers and their possessions safely and efficiently.
Affordable College Park, GA Moving Companies
Our expert moving specialists at Wirks Moving recommend to ask the following questions when researching relocation companies.
What Do College Park, GA movers do?
Experienced teams prep possessions and entryways with materials that minimize damage and protect your home’s vulnerable areas. This prep includes bubble wrapping fragile objects and labeling your property, so you know what goes where upon arrival. They may also box and unbox items for installation into your new home.
Make sure to ask about other options a full-service College Park moving company might provide, such as:
- Flat-rate long-distance intrastate and interstate relocation.
- Dedicated trucks that utilize the same crew throughout the relocation.
- A dedicated moving coordinator to help you plan your migration.
How much do movers cost in College Park, GA?
Your quote will depend on a number of factors. These include:
- Distance between your locations
- How many items do need to be relcoated
- What services you choose
- The size and accessibility of your home or office
- How many team members are needed for the job
How do you choose a good College Park mover?
Ensure to inquire about the following information before choosing your team:
- Information about the team: Do they have extensive background checks and train their crew on the proper methods for moving delicate items?
- Business longevity: How long has the company been around?
- Customer reviews: What do other customers say about their services
- Business licensing: Is the company bonded, licensed, or insured? Be sure to ask when you inquire about a price quote.
Established in 2009, Wirks Moving has facilitated 10,000 moves since its introduction as a certified professional mover. Look online and see what satisfied and happy customers have said about our exemplary service.
College Park GA Moving Services
Wirks Moving Company has created a stellar reputation in a competitive industry for a reason. Their top quality services can include, but aren’t limited to: