Expert Handlers of Specialty Items
At the heart of our moving service is our commitment to giving customers a hassle-free experience. It is in this spirit that we handle our clients’ belongings with care. From bath towels to ceramic bowls, count on Wirks Moving and Storage’s specialty item moving team. We will pack, transport, and unload them properly so that they may arrive at your new house all in one piece.
How we handle your possessions, however, can vary according to their size, fragility, and the material they’re made of. Clothing, towels, and sheets go into standard boxes, for example, along with pillows, books, and other items that don’t need padding. Plates, glasses, cutlery, and other breakable objects, meanwhile, require cushioning and extra surface protection.
The specialty items we handle include:
- Antiques (grandfather clocks, rugs, decorative items)
- Wood furniture (beds, dining table, chairs, wardrobes)
- Sports and training equipment (treadmill, golf clubs, foil)
- Musical instruments (electric guitar, amp, recording equipment, mini-theater television, and sound system)
- Large recreational centerpieces (piano, pool table)
- Art pieces (paintings, sculptures, taxidermy art)
- Fragile/breakable items (china collection, vases, delicate pieces of furniture)
We Keep Your Specialty Items Safe
When you’ve lived in your home for years, you’re are sure to have accumulated many material possessions. Some will undoubtedly be valuable—specialty items that are either or both fragile and expensive.
Count on Wirks Moving and Storage to handle your specialty belongings with care. Having helped families and households move across Georgia for the past ten years, we’ve become experts at packing specialty items and transporting them over short and long distances.
We do more than put your precious belongings in boxes.
- We use premium packing materials that don’t just contain but also protect the items inside boxes.
- We plan how to position your belongings inside our moving trucks so they stay stable and upright during the drive.
- For non-boxed items, we wrap them in protective fabrics or bubble wrap and secure them onto the truck to avoid toppling due to the vehicle’s motion.
- For standard, breakable household items, we use bubble wrap or speciallydesigned partitions and inserts (for glasses, plates, bottles, and cutlery).
- We add packing peanuts or shredded paper to pad irregularlyshaped specialty items (e.g., glass lamps, vases, table centerpieces) inside boxes.
Our packing team knows of packing strategies that could only be developed with years of experience and practical application. From the materials we use to the sequence of loading boxes into trucks, we strategize to protect your belongings from scratches or dents while en route to your new home.
One Less Problem for You to Think About
Let Wirks Moving and Storage give you peace of mind. We offer top-notch residential packing and moving solutions in Marietta and the surrounding cities of Kennesaw, Woodstock, Acworth, Roswell, Alpharetta, Dallas, Hiram, Powder Springs, and Atlanta. Having us as your moving company will take a huge load off your shoulders.
Our transport team will deliver your valuables through the smoothest roads and safest routes. You can look forward to unpacking your untarnished belongings in your new home.
Reach out to Wirks Moving and Storage for your moving needs. We’ll handle your possessions with care, especially your specialty items.