House shopping isn’t for everybody. It can seemingly be impossible to find a home that we will appreciate and fit the needs of ourselves and our families. Forget about finding one that you think you and the fam deserve! Finding a company to build your dream home to your specifications and within a budget that fits your needs can be a daunting task. Thankfully, Wirks has been serving the area for so long that we know all the best Gwinnett County home builders in Gwinnett County and have prepared a list of those builders for our customers to consider. Remember that we selected only the best – so each of these 6 Gwinnett County custom home builders are members of the home builders association that represents Gwinnett County. Before we give you the list, let’s take a gander at the top reasons people tend to deal with one of the six…
- The work is professional, and you know there will be no issues for years to come. When you buy a home that’s already been around for over a decade, you’ll likely run the risk of having to deal with maintenance issues. The plumbing, electricity, foundation…even the roof. Everything is brand new and built to last when you hire one of the best custom home builders in Gwinnett County!
- No better way to get a good value. When you’ve finished building your home, the house will be worth substantially more than you paid to have it built. On average, about 20% more. It takes several years for the home to depreciate to the dollar amount you spent to have it built. Instant equity!
- It’s exactly what you want. The home will be exactly what you want when you start from scratch. It will fit your needs and the needs of your family. It will have all the windows, bathrooms, and kitchen situated exactly to your specifications, and the rooms will be the size you want them to be.
- No rush. Something most people don’t think about…not having to rush. When you buy a home, you’re feeling obligated to live there because you don’t want to pay two mortgages or rent plus a mortgage. When you’re building a home, you can spend a little at a time and take as long as you’d like so that you know you get what you want and can afford it!
Speaking of affording it – most people are under the impression that having a Gwinnett County custom home built costs so much it wouldn’t be affordable; that’s simply not the case. The cost of building a home is hardly any more expensive than buying a home, especially if you’re being reasonable and not building well beyond your means. According to HomeBlue, the average cost per square foot to build a home in Lawrenceville, which is in Gwinnett County, was found to be 100 dollars at a minimum, and 210 dollars was found to be the top end. There are various contributing factors to the total cost, including the number of stories, the quality of products, finishings, location, and the lay of the land lot. This list of Gwinnett County, GA home builders can provide you with quotes and estimates of cost per square foot before they even break ground.
Cross Creek Homes – Focus is Always on Perfection
With a cumulative 40 years of experience as custom home builders in Gwinnett County and in business together for almost a decade, Nick, Eric, and Brooke have all the skills and know-how to make your dream home a reality. Their focus is on the absolute best bang for your buck you can get. You will leave with no complaints and know your money was stretched as far as possible to get you the best possible item, structure, and work in every square inch.
- In service for over 10 years
- Excellent reviews on all platforms, especially on Google
- They aren’t just contractors and don’t just do the construction of new homes (realtors and renovators as well)
- A full staff of architects, construction workers, designers, and customer service reps
Southernwood Homes – 100% Custom Luxury Homes in Gwinnett County
Southernwood focuses on making every single detail of the home a choice selected by the customer. The customer will decide every bit of layout, color, shape, size – anything you can think of regarding the interior and exterior of the home. If you can dream it, Southernwood will build it!
- The process isn’t complicated – detail doesn’t mean difficult
- In business since 1999
- Utilizes all the social media platforms, including LinkedIn
- The on-staff architect and designer have created rough estimates to give you an idea of what your dream may cost you from plans to completion
Innovative Construction Inc. – Top Rated Gwinnett County Home Builder
Innovative Construction is the largest company on the list. With a number of locations throughout the whole of Georgia, Innovative serves Gwinnett County out of their Dunwoody office. They have absurdly good reviews no matter where you look, and basically go out of their way to grow by absorbing the best of the best smaller, private construction companies. No matter who works on your new home, you can be sure you’ve got a well-qualified expert backed by a larger organization that empowers each employee with the tools, advice, and services needed to make your dream home a fun process for both the customer and the employees.
- An impressive amount of industry awards
- All work carries a warranty
- Perfect 5.0 rating on Google with over 100 reviews
- You call the shots while they get the best players involved to meet your goals
Original Builders, LLC – More Modestly Priced Home Builder
The professionals at Original Builders, LLC have been in business together for over 5 years but have been in the construction business for far longer. The owner left his life in the Czech Republic to chase the American dream. His story is pretty fascinating and his craft is second to none.
- Reviews are exemplary as they bring the Eastern European work ethic to Georgia
- All work carries a warranty
- Experience with commercial buildings
- Houzz, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Snapchat accounts to follow
Mustard Seed Tiny Homes, LLC – Tiny Homes Only
Mustard Seed customizes modular models that are permanently placed homes and become part of your real estate. While some people like the tiny homes because of the charming lifestyle, some enjoy them because of the reduced price. If you can wrap your head around the idea, there is no company in all of Gwinnett County with more experience.
- Perfect 5 star rating on facebook
- Premium quality materials are used for each and every tiny home build
- Will assist you down the path of gaining zoning approval
- Partnering with a nonprofit to help build tiny homes for those in need
Waterford Homes – Most Experienced Home Builder in Gwinnett County
Being in business since 1991 has its perks. Waterford Homes have been designing and building custom homes for over 30 years. Because of that, they’ve been able to force impressive relationships with local lenders and help you get financing for your new home if you’re having trouble. Additionally, Waterford has an online design center so that you can interactively pick and choose pieces of your home and get a mock up of what it would look like… and what it might cost!
- Multiple locations, serving the multiple counties including Gwinnett County
- A slew of awards spanning the past few decades
- Elaborate photo gallery of their most impressive jobs right on the website
- Homes are built to be energy efficient with HERS
Map of Home Builders in Gwinnett County
At Wirks, we’ve been serving Gwinnett county residents since 2009, we are intimately familiar with the listed Gwinnett County home builders. There is something listed for each and every one of our customers. Once your dream home is complete and you need help relocating, give us a call at (404) 635-6683. Our licensed and insured professionals will happily get you into your new home without fuss. Check out our website to get started on your free Gwinnett County moving quote today!