Dependable Statham Moving Company
Just 16 miles west of Athens is the tiny city of Statham in Barrow County. The city has a population of less than 3,000 people and a competitive real estate market with a median home price of $317,000 (up 26% over the last year!) as one of the most desirable Athens suburbs.
Families and retirees alike appreciate the city’s low cost of living and safety as well as the small-town environment where everyone knows each other. Mostly a residential community, Statham still has so much to offer in the city or a short drive away. It’s home to the highly rated Georgia Club, a private golf club and luxury home community, and minutes from Fort Yargo State Park, one of Georgia’s best parks with camping, yurts, hiking trails, and a 260-acre lake with swimming beaches and fishing.
What’s prompting your upcoming relocation? Are you buying a house or changing neighborhoods? Want to be closer to work or family, or relocating for a different environment or amenities? Or are you moving an office in the greater Athens area? It doesn’t matter how far you’re going or how complicated or simple your move seems – relocating is a stressful experience without the right help! A licensed moving company can be invaluable to reduce stress, eliminate worry, and spare you from heavy lifting, bending, and logistical problems.
Best Statham Moving Companies
Here’s what you need to know about how a relocation company can help you and, more importantly, how to choose one you can trust.
How much do movers cost in Statham, GA?
The type and size of your move and other factors determine how your cost is calculated, whether it is a flat-rate cost, determined by weight, or an hourly quote. Here are the most important factors we will assess to give you a free, affordable estimate.
- What is the distance between your origin and destination?
- When are you going to move? (Peak season or off-season? Beginning or middle of the month? Weekday or weekend?)
- What is the volume of your belongings?
- Do you have specialty items or belongings that will require extra care and time?
- How many movers will be needed to complete your relocation efficiently?
- Do you need storage?
- What services do you need?
Fill out the form today to get started with a free, no obligation assessment to discuss your upcoming transition.
What do Statham movers do?
Licensed moving companies can pitch in and help or give you a full-service, hands-off relocation by handling:
- Prep work
- Furniture assembly/disassembly
- Heavy lifting
- Storage with delivery to your door
The services you receive are completely customized to your needs and budget!
How do you choose a good Statham mover?
Not sure where to start? Don’t choose the first mover you find or fall for rates that are too good to be true. Here are the most important steps to take to find dependable moving companies.
- Check they are insured and licensed with vetted and experienced crews, not temporary crews
- Look for years of experience in the industry with a long track record in the area
- Check for positive reviews from past customers and industry trade group membership
- Make sure they have a low claims rate and positive safety record
- Know how to spot red flags like refusing to give you a written estimate, large upfront deposits, requiring cash, or lacking their own trucks with branding.
- Finally, check that they can provide the services you need as not all relocation companies can handle certain types of moves or specialty items
Wirks Moving & Storage has a sterling reputation thanks to a 12-year history and unyielding commitment to honest pricing, professionalism, and dependability. We are proud of the 5-star Yelp and Google reviews our teams have earned on 10,000+ successful relocations with an ultra-low claims rate. That’s why we are a preferred mover for many major real estate agencies and boast a high customer referral rate!
Statham, GA Moving Services
Learn about how our full-service relocation company can help with your upcoming move, no matter how complex, with tailored solutions.